Contribute
Register

My ProBook 4530s

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueking said:
Yeah that's what I mean, and I thought he meant he had a way. I got so excited for a second haha.

I have a way to do it, but i can't reduce the voltage need for smd led from 12V to 5V, I tried today with red smd led in 5V, but the light is so... weak. Anyway I will find a way :)

Actually you don't have to reduce the voltage, but to increase it. It is easy to reduce it with a 5v regulator, but you want 12v out of 5v source. There are components to do this but it has a size, not very small. Maybe you should try and find different led devises.

So how's yours working Tony? Haven't seen much from you on this bad boy lately. :D

liposuction said:
So how's yours working Tony? Haven't seen much from you on this bad boy lately. :D
Please be patient and give him some time. He only got the laptop last Thursday. It hasn't even been a week. I'm sure he has plenty of other things to work on, too. He hasn't disappointed yet!

Haha he was just asking. We realize he, like all (well probably not all :p ) have a life outside the hackintosh world.

Well... this is for now.
I found a new keyboards on Ebay for 40$ and soon I'll buy one for testing and ?? make some holes on the letters of keyboard.

No the light doesn't shine, thats why I'll buy a new keyboard for my pro book and I'll try to make the keys transparent somehow...

That'd be sick. How hard is it to take this thing apart? I want to get under the speaker cover to remove some junk.

It's not hard, but if you remove keyboard you have to be gentle when you pull it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back