Contribute
Register

My "PLATINUM" Build x79 3930K ProTools HD2 **GEEKBENCH**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice machine, i like :p

What BIOS version are you running?

holy crap! is that a TDM cable slot extender?
I have never seen one of those. where did you get it?
g\

Sorry, I havent been on in a while, my Hackintosh has been running that good!!

I got it from a gentleman named Bob Nagy, I'm editing out where to find him, because I don't want to upset the forum mods.. PM SENT

What BIOS version are you running?

Bios version is 1203... I've been running it for a long time NO PROBLEMS.. It's been the most stable.

I have a ML drive in the computer, but I never use it.. I'm pretty sure it's 100% working, I'll have to boot into it and check sometime
LION is great for me ATM.

...I got it from a gentleman named Bob Nagy, I'm editing out where to find him, because I don't want to upset the forum mods.. PM SENT

It's not against the Rules to provide information on unique products. However, you can not promote your own products. According to the tonymacx86 Forum Rules and Policies:
Advertising and Solicitation
  • We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations.
  • You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
  • You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
Of course, the individual should not be a member of this forum and promoting his services and/or products.

well ok, I was just being extra careful..

His name is Bob Nagy and he's the only one that makes that product, I found him on the DUC forums...

His email address is [email protected]

He is NOT a member here

Booted into my ML drive, everything works except sound..

I'm not gonna bother with it, I prefer LION anyways..

Hey, I'm looking to do a build very similar to this, anything you can recommend? does it go in sleep mode?

I've *somewhat* successfully built this for my PTHD system but cannot get past the 'ilok authorization error' Multibeast fails every time I try use the USB Legacy option. I have the lnx2mac realtek driver and ethernet set to en0. I've even tried downloading some older IOUSBFamily and IOUSBMassStorage kexts and still pro tools will not get past this. The computer works great except for this one crucial bug, does anyone else have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks
Pete

Hey,

Thanks for posting your build. I'm a protools HD user and I'm looking at starting a build myself. One quick question...could you run 3 HD pcie cards in your setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back