Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabite z37op
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
hd intel
Hi,
I just made an hackintosh with a Gigabite Z37OP D3. After the Installation, where everything was ok, I tried to install a nvidia 1060 with no result as that now is stuck into the mac os bar and reset itself everytime after a lot of time.
I get out now the nvidia trying to make it work with the graphic inside the motherboard, with no result.
I also tryed to enter into the terminal, but I found a black screen instead.
I totally don't have any clue how to fix this.
Please can you help me?

@Frack, please update your profile (account details) with details of your CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Unfortunately as soon as I press the space bar, after I blocked the boot, I have 1 sec to read the page and after the pc start the boot without asking me.
Honestly I don't know what to do, yesterday I though I was ok since I allow everything into the options and seemed it was cool with that. Today I plug in the pc and I stuck at the beginning. Again.

Every help is super useful anyway and thank you. Is my first hackintosh, and I never though it will be so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back