Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H310-M HG4
CPU
I5 4460
Graphics
HD 4600
Hey guys,

Sorry if i made a mistake posting in the wrong way.
A few days ago i saw some videos of hackintosh, but i don't know if my computer can run it well. I can run perfectly?

Configs of my computer:

GTX 1050 TI

H81M-HG4

HD 1TB

I5 4460 3.2 Ghz

yes you should be able to run it well as i have the same processor as you and a our motherboards are pretty much the same and i was able to install the first time without any problems. i dont have a Nvidia graphics card as i am just using the intel hd graphics on the cpu but it is easy to configure that as pascal is now supported by mac os and Nvidia has a driver for the latest version of mac os goo luck hope we hear from you soon.

and as for your graphics issue i had the same thing with a Nvidia gtx 750 ti some cards that are not reference cards will not work well or correctly for example mine was from asus and just didnt work this is unfortunately an issue that i have found hard to resolve how ever if you just take the card out you can just use the intel hd graphics that intel hd graphics chip on your cpu is supported natively in mac os so there will not be any software needed if you just go into the clover settings go the the part where it says graphics injectors or something like that and just tick inject intel then you can just boot it up and it should just work fine just keep and eye out on news about the graphics card as i hope one day i will be able to use mine as well.

and as for your graphics issue i had the same thing with a Nvidia gtx 750 ti some cards that are not reference cards will not work well or correctly for example mine was from asus and just didnt work this is unfortunately an issue that i have found hard to resolve how ever if you just take the card out you can just use the intel hd graphics that intel hd graphics chip on your cpu is supported natively in mac os so there will not be any software needed if you just go into the clover settings go the the part where it says graphics injectors or something like that and just tick inject intel then you can just boot it up and it should just work fine just keep and eye out on news about the graphics card as i hope one day i will be able to use mine as well.
Okay, i'll try to install again but with the intel hd 4600 and see if its works... ii'll give a note if that's works

Edit: Yeaah... still with the same problem. Idk what to do

Last edited:
i think it's because i use VGA on intel hd graphics 4600, but with the GTX 1050 TI i still having the same problem...

Yea vga is not supported by Mac OS sierra as there are no real macs that use vga so if you connect your intel graphics with a hdmi or dvi cable from your motherboard then inject intel from the clover boot menu it should work fine. And for the gtx 1050 as I said before it may not be supported as some models aren't not supported by the clover boot loader and may not work correctly so if you can tell me the brand of your gpu I will look into that for you

Also if you are going to use the intel hd graphics you should remove the gtx 1050 ti to avoid any conflicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back