Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone.
I have just built my first hackintosh and i still have a problem to slove.
I hope someone can help me.
My problem is that the system reboot again shortly after power off (after 3 seconds).
My setup is as follows:
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-DESIGNARE Mainboard (with BIOS version update F22)
Intel Core i7-6700K Prozessor
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (32GB)
macOS Sierra Version 10.12.5
NVIDEA Web Driver
Clover V.2.4 EFI bootloader

Most likely a RTC problem. Do you have AppleRTC in config? Have you tried FixShutdown?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've tried and here the strange result:
PLCFAb.jpg

Is CsrActiveConfig set to 0x67? If so try OsxAptioFixDrv2.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Is CsrActiveConfig set to 0x67? If so try OsxAptioFixDrv2.

Thank you for the answer... Eventually I've formatted everything and installed macOS on a SSD disk, it seems that it was very tricky to get NVME boot, anyway now the system is pretty stable and I can also access to my NVME disk.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Thank you for the answer... Eventually I've formatted everything and installed macOS on a SSD disk, it seems that it was very tricky to get NVME boot, anyway now the system is pretty stable and I can also access to my NVME disk.

NVMe is not natively supported.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-H77-DS3H LGA 1155 Intel H77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel
Graphics
rx 580 nitro+ Radeon 8gb
Hi everyone.
I have just built my first hackintosh and i still have a problem to slove.
I hope someone can help me.
My problem is that the system reboot again shortly after power off (after 3 seconds).
My setup is as follows:
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-DESIGNARE Mainboard (with BIOS version update F22)
Intel Core i7-6700K Prozessor
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (32GB)
macOS Sierra Version 10.12.5
NVIDEA Web Driver
Clover V.2.4 EFI bootloader

I'm having the same issue.

I clicked "FixShutdown004" in clover config but no luck.

When I click shutdown the computer and fans keep running, goes to black screen then kicks into reboot.

Motherboard
Gigabyte H170N-WIFI
CPU
Intel 3.70 GHz Core i3-6100
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm having the same issue.

I clicked "FixShutdown004" in clover config but no luck.

When I click shutdown the computer and fans keep running, goes to black screen then kicks into reboot.

I had this problem before. I used Clover Configurator and simply checked the box next to "FixShutdown." It worked for some time, but then I was trying to get dual-monitors working and messed something up. Now, even though the "FixShutdown" box is still checked, my hack has started to do the "auto reboot" again... o_O

Motherboard
ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I installed 10.13.2 yesterday and for the first time since I had a hackintosh I experienced this problem. Basically my computer stops for a few seconds and then starts again.
FixShutdown didn't work for me. I disabled wake on lan function and now shutdown works for me.

Motherboard
Gigabyte H170N-WIFI
CPU
Intel 3.70 GHz Core i3-6100
Graphics
Intel HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed 10.13.2 yesterday and for the first time since I had a hackintosh I experienced this problem. Basically my computer stops for a few seconds and then starts again.
FixShutdown didn't work for me. I disabled wake on lan function and now shutdown works for me.
I disabled "Wake for Network Access" in Mac System Settings and also in the BIOS of my GA-H170N-WIFI motherboard. I still have this problem. Have to flip the power-off switch on my power strip to disconnect it while it's still off (and prevent the auto reboot).

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 4600 / RX 580
@andreidelait, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Auros Gaming 5
CPU
i7 8700k
Graphics
Radeon RX Vega 64
Gigabyte z370 board here. Shutdown would actually reboot in OSX. Fix_Shutdown didn't work, but editing the clover config file in notepad and changing it to Fix_Shutdown_0004 fixed the problem. However my motherboard LEDs stay lit while shutdown, as well as my keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.