GA-Z77-DS3H
CPU
I7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 770
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone.

My hackintosh was on dual boot with 2 SSD, one on Sierra and the another one on windows 10.

A friend of mine messed up his win10 SSD by trying to install Linux on it. I plugged it in my computer then goes on diskpart win10 util then format his efi partition, assigned a letter then rebuilded the Bcd.
His SSD became bootable again on win10 but it messed up my own win10 boot.

Even with his SSD removed, my windows boot manager still wanted to boot on his win10 installation.
I manage to delete the entry of his win10 and things went back to order.

After fixing everythings, I decided to boot on mac. But I noticed that my clover Sierra boot entry wasn't there anymore.
I went into the bios and no sign of my SSD.

I boot back on win10 and goes into the
Windows disk manager
It can see my disk and tell to me that the disk isn't initialized and propose me to initialise it in MBR or GPT.

I installed a fresh new 10.12 on another HDD but diskutil can't see my SSD.

For now, only windows 10 disk manager is able to see my disk.
No signs in the bios or in mac

I think that maybe I've break the GPT part of my SSD but i'm not sure to understand how and even
why it became invisible in my bios.

Does anyone have an idea about what happened and maybe how to fix it ?

Thanks

Disconnect all drives other than the Mac OS X drive. Try to boot it. If it will not boot, try booting with your UniBeast USB install USB - I hope you still have it, or a Clover recovery boot USB you might use.

Hello, unfortunatly, still invisible even with a clover usb thumb

Does it show up in the drive list if you hit F12 on power up to select a boot device?

Hello.
I've bought a new motherboard because my old Z-77 DS3H rev1.1 started to have some issues ... I remplaced it by a rev1.0.
Nothings news about this particular issue by remplacing the Mb.

As you can see in the shared image, the disk is invisible in the UEFI.

The only place I manage to see my mac's SSD is in the Win10 disk management soft. It's shown as uninitialized as shown in the other image.

Also, when my Mac's SSD is plugged in, the computer take longer time to perform boot.
For exemple, It's staying ~10sec on the splash image against ~1-2 sec usually.
If i have my Win10's SSD plugged, The win10 booting take longer time.

Attachments

• win10Disksoft.jpg
    win10Disksoft.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 70
  • biosssdmac.jpg
    biosssdmac.jpg
    860.6 KB · Views: 80
disable the splash screen so you can see the post and find the places where the slowdown is occurring

Okay. If i’m Right, it’s disabling « full screen LOGO Show » but it’s showing me “American mega trends” then say to me after ~10 sec that there’s no boot devices recognized.

Edit : I don’t see any others possibility in my uefi settings to show post Infos.
I tried also with my GPU removed and my display plugged in the hdmi of the motherboard : still the logo of American mega trends without POST Infos.

Can it be linked by the fact i’m Using hdmi ?

Edit 2 : I tried with the VGA and DVI output of the motherboard without having my GPU plugged.
Nothing :/

I’m excepting to have verbose information just like with bios back in the time. Is that correct ?

Edit 3 : Diskpart can see the disk and some recovery tools can also see it (images)

Attachments

• diskpart.jpg
    diskpart.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 74
  • windevman.png
    windevman.png
    3 KB · Views: 87
  • recoveryssdmac.jpg
    recoveryssdmac.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Status