Contribute
Register

My laptop won't boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
USBInjectAll.kext requires EH01/EH02.

I got that mixed up. what I meant was, is it okay to have the USBx nameis/prefixes in making the custom SSDT?

I got that mixed up. what I meant was, is it okay to have the USBx nameis/prefixes in making the custom SSDT?

I assume you're referring to the SSDT to configure USBInjectAll.kext.
And as I already stated, and is stated in the USBInjectAll.kext guide, EH01/EH02 are the names required/assumed by USBInjectAll.kext.

USBInjectAll.kext requires EH01/EH02.

I have done the process of changing stuff in config.plist (using Plist edit pro) and port detection. Apparently, after reboot, before even starting to make the custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext, I get a random kernel panic. Attached is the picture of the computer whilst in a KP.

For now, I have reinstalled OS X and reinstalled Clover Legacy. So far I haven't done anything to the config.plist.

Edit: File failed to attach

Attachments

• 20180714_152850.jpg
    20180714_152850.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 71
I have done the process of changing stuff in config.plist (using Plist edit pro) and port detection. Apparently, after reboot, before even starting to make the custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext, I get a random kernel panic. Attached is the picture of the computer whilst in a KP.

For now, I have reinstalled OS X and reinstalled Clover Legacy. So far I haven't done anything to the config.plist.

Edit: File failed to attach

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back