Contribute
Register

My iMessage stopped working today on my mackintosh anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My imessage is dead as well. Running 10.9.2 on a 2012 Custo MacMini:

Intel Core i3-3225 3.3 GHz Ivy Bridge Processor
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI Motherboard
8GB Corsair 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM
Seagate Barracuda SATA 6Gb/s 1TB HDD
TP-Link PCI Express Wifi Adapter (TL-WDN4800)
Apex MI-008 Case

Same here. Does anyone have steps to solve?

mine too!!! ugh.. I tried everything to try and get it back working.. no luck.. anyone else?

iMessage is fine for me been working fine with me for weeks/months now same on my hackintosh also my macbook

same here, tired a few thing i found here on tonymac but no luck

If by stop working you mean you're getting a message to call Apple Support and give them the Code N0. from the error message, please go right ahead and give them a call. All that they will ask for is your Hack's serial N0. I promise you will not be frowned upon for using a non apple machine and they will fix your iMessage login problem within 2 minutes. As a matter of fact, you will get a nice little call back asking if you were happy with their service in solving your problem etc etc. The latest outrage with the iMessage service, I think is to do with the security breach with iCloud a month or so ago and apple making a few security changes which affected some of us on non apple machines. So there is nothing you can do at your end to solve it, so go ahead and give them a call and its a free phone number too. Good luck.

Had this issue, and called Apple. They couldn't find me on their systems with the serial number my system's using, but got there in the end with other details they had for me on my iMessage account. After that they fixed it very quickly.

All in took about ten minutes (including the time Apple's voice recognition took to give up trying to understand my thick home-counties accent and dump me in a queue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back