Contribute
Register

My Home Studio Hackintosh Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me will be only important to get the network working on even my 6.3 DVD version, and then I could download the Lion and erase my drive and start again with Lion..
and I don't really have any chance to use someone elses mac

any ideas?

And just create a Unibeast drive? Anyways to get Ethernet working: If that doesn't work try Lnx2's driver. Untitled.png

I'm going to try tonight and I will let yous know if it works!

Thanks alot!

no chance for connection..I've tried both drivers and nothing..

I went to the "Network" in system preferences and it doesn't show any connection, in "How do you connect to the internet" I can only choose "I use telephone modem to dial my ISP"

I have a F11 BIOS if that helps..

anyone?

now I also noticed that I can't buy OS X Lion thumb USB from apple store anymore, why is that?!
I don't have access to any mac computers.

Why they are making this so difficult :cry:

First, I'm also a musician using my Hackintosh in my studio. It would be helpful for me to make contact? PM me? More on that at 11...

Now, for something relevant to your problem. I've got GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 Motherboard & am running Snow Leopard I was able to run Multibeast & use Realtek Gigabit Ethernet 2.0.6 as my Network & it worked for me.

Next, I had boot0 error problems & couldn't boot from my HDD & had to use iBoot for quite a while. One thing I noticed was that while booting from iBoot, I was only running in 32-bit mode. SL would not go into 64-bit mode & therefore would only see 4GB of RAM. I would assume that's why YOUR RAM values are wrong. You're only running in 32-bit mode & it can only see 4GB of RAM, right? That said, I would bet that there are many other "side effects" of booting from iBoot. Once I used MacMan's super-secret dd command to copy the boot block from another SL system, I was good to go & could boot into 64-bit mode. Once you're able to boot from the HDD, I would guess many things will work differently. They did for me.

Is it possible that you're getting a boot0 error & that's the cause of you not being able to boot from your Hard drive? If so, check out MacMan's Golden Thread on "boot0 error" & see how to copy the boot block from another HDD & at least you'll be one step closer to getting things to work.

Good luck & happy Jammin'...

Now for something completely different... WHAT is the time out setting on this forum now??? Every time I write something more than 2 lines, I'm timed out!!

Because your drivers aren't working yet. Just hit my PC doesn't connect to the internet. And Lion USB was only out for a limited time, and now that ML is out...

Because your drivers aren't working yet. Just hit my PC doesn't connect to the internet. And Lion USB was only out for a limited time, and now that ML is out...

So what I have to do to activate them?

I have only installed snow leopard 6.3 and Multibeast 3.

Hit the no internet, then run Multibeast. With the Ethernet Kexts. Try rebooting with -f to reload kexts.

finally works..
Thanks Koala

my last question is..

how can I download now Lion, because I can only find ML now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back