Not open for further replies.
H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI [Rev.1.0]
i9-9900K
DDR4 2666 16GB×4
cyonic 650w
AMD Radeon RX 580
4TB HDD 1TB SSD×2 120GB SSD
High Sierra

It works, but there are two problems. Random shutdown and Ethernet are invisible to the system. The required kext is included. I saw a card with an Intel 82575 chip supported by kext in the slot, but it is not visible to the system as well

One thing I did notice is that when the computer goes to sleep, I'm not able to adjust the volume as the computer no longer recognizes the audio input/output so I have to unplug the monitor and plug it back in. If I find another solution, I will definitely post it here or if anyone has suggestions please let me know.​

Did you ever figure out how to resolve the audio issue after it goes to sleep? I have almost the exact same hardware as your build and I am about to see if I can get it working as a Hackintosh running High Sierra with a GTX 1070 Graphics Card.

I was able to install everything except the Wi-Fi. Mojave 10.14.6 audio video network working correctly.
GIGABYTE H370 Aorus Gaming 3 WiFi

1576036624759.png

1576036661090.png

1576036688146.png

How is it working with Catalina? I simply just installed this MB and added the kext for Ethernet and removed my old and it booted 98% perfect. I used teh default coffee lake plist and that was it. As for audio, i use USB speakers and have no issues.

This is the kext you want to replace for USB 3 fix. Erase USBInject ALL and put this on your kexts, and you will have all USB 3 ports working on 5Gbps. This is for Gigabyte H370 Aorus Gaming 3 WiFi motherboard ONLY!!!!
Your welcome!

Attachments

• USBMap.kext.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 125
Anyone with Intel graphics acceleration working?
How to configure Clover and BIOS?

Hi,
is there any way to install the new Big Sur update on this motherboard? Clover or Opencore guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back