Contribute
Register

My Hacktintosh Build on H370 Aorus Gaming 3 WiFi - rev1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys, I plan to buy a mobo to make my hackintosh this week. I'm interested by the H370 AORUS GAMING 3.

Did you finally was able to make it work with High Sierra ? Did you recommend this mobo? Is the installation complicated ?

Best

Rémy

1. If I would recommend the motherboard? No, it's too difficult to make everything work.

2. Currently, the system runs stable but without sound. Here I still hope for help from you.

3. I also made the mistake and installed Mojave, so I don't have a graphics card that works (I just missed it).

4. I would like to know if I can somehow get the internal WLAN card to work?

Enclosed you find again my EFI folder with which the installation works well.
After the installation, I only let MultiBeast run in the default setting and only set the system description to iMac18.2. Then, I copied the contents of my EFI folder into the Liberty with KextBeastv2.0.2.

So, if you'd help me out, I'd love it.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 202
Thanks a lot @TheFox. I try to install High Serra today. I let you know

Best.

Hi !

Same problem here, same MB.

I'm stuck at the Apple logo turning into Prohibited sign, apparently this could be because it doesn't recognize a drive.
I have a 2Tb data drive formatted in macOS format (GUID partition), but when I run into Clover boot , the only option I have is "EXTERNAL" which is my USB key right ??? Do you guys see more HDD or SSD for installation choice at Clover boot menu ?

Also I have an M.2 drive but I know I need some more stuff to make it work, I would begin by installing on the Data drive first, or perhaps the m.2 is By chance I see it at the installation, but currently stuck at this prohibited sign.

PLEASE HELP ;o)

Thanks guys !

Hi, @theufo. I'm not the pro, but I will try to help out.
Did you use my EFI folder? if not, can you share your with us?

Sorry, but I need some moer information...

@ALL Do you have a solution for the Sound problem?

@remydevlieger How about your installation?

TheFox I used your Folder Efi. Same MB, i3-8100, no graphics.
There is no result for me. It stopped at the beginning. Can you fix it? I tried hard to install Mojave in this nice MB.
Tell me more about it .

Hi I just reinstalled the system because I had shot it while searching for the right drivers.
I had no problem installing, Evi folder here again.

Maybe together we will have more success with the rest of the problem.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.6 MB · Views: 266
If it not Work we have to find the different between our Systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back