Dell Latitude E6330
CPU
Intel Core i5 @ 2.70GHz
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello All,

My Hackintosh that I currently have set up doesn't have an EFI partition, meaning I cannot boot without my installer usb plugged in, which is irritating as it hogs a USB port. How could I get around this and manage to use clover, or is there any way to create a EFI partition? Im very new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Tom

@hullcity1904, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hello All,

My Hackintosh that I currently have set up doesn't have an EFI partition, meaning I cannot boot without my installer usb plugged in, which is irritating as it hogs a USB port. How could I get around this and manage to use clover, or is there any way to create a EFI partition? Im very new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Tom
If you formatted your drive with the Mac OS installer then you have an EFI partition.
Open terminal and run commend diskutil list and post pic of resulting screen

@hullcity1904, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).

I have done that now, apologies. My issue is still lying there. I can only boot my Hackintosh with a usb with the bootloader on

I have done that now, apologies. My issue is still lying there. I can only boot my Hackintosh with a usb with the bootloader on
See Post #3

I have the same problem too

help us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back