Register

My hackintosh can not start anymore?

Motherboard
MSI B150 Morta
CPU
Intel Core i5-6600
Graphics
Intel HD530
My hackintosh Sierra has working fine for 3 days before last night. After the last restart, my machine can not boot, even can not boot to the bios set up screen. It jus displays a blank black screen for few seconds and the computer went to sleep forever. I can't take any actions on it.

Is there any ideas about my problem? Please give me an advice, thank you all.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Try a CMOS reset.

Motherboard
MSI B150 Morta
CPU
Intel Core i5-6600
Graphics
Intel HD530
Try a CMOS reset.
CMOS reset doesn't take any effect. But finally, I found the problem of my system.
My computer's running with 2SSD and 1 HDD (1SSD for MAC, 1 SSD for window, 1HDD 1TB for data). At the last run time, I'm trying to convert a partition of 1TB HDD to HSF+ for storing data in MAC OS. At the middle of progress, an error occurred, after that I can not see the HDD in my Mac system. I tried to restart and faced the problem mentioned in that topic.

I've just tried to remove this HDD, and my system has returned. But if I tried to plug this HDD back again, the system continue failing. I don't know what happened to my HDD. My HDD still stores a lot of data. I will try find another machine to test my HDD. And give feedback soon.
Thank you for your help. :)