i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 980 x 2
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi There,

I was hoping someone can help me please. After a successful install of high Sierra 10.13.4 my Hackintosh restarts by itself after a shut down. I am then forced to press the button on a power supply in order to keep computer off. Very strange, I have install fresh system this morning on a Samsung pro NVM 2 card. Maybe the card Ned’s some Kelsey file in order to work properly. I also noticed that if I unplu a Ian from a computer, the computer start up.

Please help. You can see my specs from my profile.

I used multibeast to install all necessary files.

Hi There,

I was hoping someone can help me please. After a successful install of high Sierra 10.13.4 my Hackintosh restarts by itself after a shut down. I am then forced to press the button on a power supply in order to keep computer off. Very strange, I have install fresh system this morning on a Samsung pro NVM 2 card. Maybe the card Ned’s some Kelsey file in order to work properly. I also noticed that if I unplu a Ian from a computer, the computer start up.

Please help. You can see my specs from my profile.

I used multibeast to install all necessary files.

Hi,

Go in Clover Configurator, ACPI Tab and enable "Fix Shutdown". Reboot, and try a shutdown :)

Thank you, I will try this as soon as get home. I did not play with clover configurator. I just have to load the efi boot first then through clover then I need to change setting as you suggested then save and restart the computer.

Please let me know if this is the process of configuring the system.

Thank you, I will try this as soon as get home. I did not play with clover configurator. I just have to load the efi boot first then through clover then I need to change setting as you suggested then save and restart the computer.

Please let me know if this is the process of configuring the system.

You need to use Clover Configurator to make the changes persisted.

1. Download Clover COnfigurator
2. Mount EFI Partition (Clover Configurator can do it)
3. Open your config.plist in /EFI/Clover/config.plist with Clover Configurator
4. In the ACPI Menu, enable Fix Shutdown
5. Save.
6. Reboot

Now try to shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back