Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
my hackintosh worked perfeclty until now, i dont know what changed ( i didnt installed 10.6.7) but i switech to windows to watch a movie and today when im trying to switch back after i choose mac in the iboot section its just show me apples logo and do a loading sign for alot of time (it never end.) i tried to burn iboot and load with that but no change, what to do ?
btw i dont think its matter but im using intel motherboard and e2140 dual core proccesor.
TY

oz_adari said:
my hackintosh worked perfeclty until now, i dont know what changed ( i didnt installed 10.6.7) but i switech to windows to watch a movie and today when im trying to switch back after i choose mac in the iboot section its just show me apples logo and do a loading sign for alot of time (it never end.) i tried to burn iboot and load with that but no change, what to do ?
btw i dont think its matter but im using intel motherboard and e2140 dual core proccesor.
TY
try to boot with -v and post the resulting screen

Attachments

• IMG_0732.JPG
    IMG_0732.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 117
Well, from the kernel panic the problem seems to be EvoReboot kext. Can you boot with iBoot disc you used to install with and get to desktop? Then you can delete the EvoReboot kext and install a new one with MultiBeast or do it by hand.

no, as i wrote, i cant get accses to mac no matter what im trying =\
(and i just said to myself, you managed to make you 4 years old pc to run mac perfectly)..
help me!!!

oz_adari said:
no, as i wrote, i cant get accses to mac no matter what im trying =\
(and i just said to myself, you managed to make you 4 years old pc to run mac perfectly)..
help me!!!
try booting iBoot with boot flags -f -x -v and see if that will get you to desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back