Graphics
GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello friends, I managed to get my hackintosh work perfectly in dualboot, but I can not inciar the Mac partition, without having to use the flag "nv_disable = 1”, and many crashes occur because of the little graphics.
I've done installing Web Drivers in its latest version, as you can see in the picture below

Captura de Tela 2016-04-22 às 22.49.28.png

But whenever I try to start without the flag, there is a kernel panic. I do not know if this is relevant to, but in the "about this mac" is not shown the 2GB of memory my video card has.

Captura de Tela 2016-04-22 às 22.48.25.png

My setup is:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H87M-HD3 - LINK
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4160 Processor (3M Cache, 3.60 GHz - LINK
Memory Corsair Vengeance® — 8GB DDR3 Memory Kit (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10) [a unit] - LINK
Graphic Card: GigaByte GeForce GTX750Ti 2gb - LINK
Ps: My HDMI monitor is connected to my video card

I really need help from you to solve this problem, anyone have any suggestions? :(

Make sure you are not injecting Nvidia and add nvda_drv=1 to the boot arguments in your config.plist.

Make sure you are not injecting Nvidia and add nvda_drv=1 to the boot arguments in your config.plist.

Hi, thanks for your reply!
I already use the flag "nvda_drv=1" and my nvidia is injected, but I can only boot with flag "nv_disable=1". I really no longer know what it can be, so I turned to the forum!

Set (inject nvidia) to false you don't need to (inject) on such a card. Boot with nv_disable=1 install nvidia web drivers. Remove (Graphics Injection) add nvda_drv=1 in you're Config.plist and reboot.

Hi, thanks for your reply!
I already use the flag "nvda_drv=1" and my nvidia is injected, but I can only boot with flag "nv_disable=1". I really no longer know what it can be, so I turned to the forum!

Re-read what I wrote.

Set (inject nvidia) to false you don't need to (inject) on such a card. Boot with nv_disable=1 install nvidia web drivers. Remove (Graphics Injection) add nvda_drv=1 in you're Config.plist and reboot.

Wow !!!!
It worked, I remove the option to eject my video card and graphics worked!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Wow !!!!
It worked, I remove the option to eject my video card and graphics worked!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thats great glad its working. Now you know for the future that your GPU doesn't require (Graphics Injection).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back