Contribute
Register

My graphic driver keep switching to default mac driver instead staying on nvidia web driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
core 2 quad 2.22 Ghz
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce Gt 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,I instal nvidia web driver and i switch to that driver in settings.
But when i reboot driver stay on that default driver.
I am using Gigabyte GeForce GT 630 2048 MB.
if someone can help me that would be awesome.
(El capitan 10.11)
Btw i am nooby for this hackintosh game,so i will really appreciate if someone can help me♥️

My macintosh still keep switching to default mac os x driver,is there some other solution,i am using vga output on my gpu is that problem?
No, you need the Problem 6 solution. VGA hasn't been supported in macOS for over a decade. So, you'll need to connect to your monitor using a DVI, DP or mDP, or HDMI connection. If your monitor only has a VGA connection, then you'll need an "active" adapter.

No, you need the Problem 6 solution. VGA hasn't been supported in macOS for over a decade. So, you'll need to connect to your monitor using a DVI, DP or mDP, or HDMI connection. If your monitor only has a VGA connection, then you'll need an "active" adapter.
Thank you for real ❤️,but can you tell me one more thing,is there much difference between those two drivers :D

Apple does not support modern Nvidia graphics cards natively in macOS. Thus, the need for the Nvidia drivers. Without the Nvidia drivers, your card will not have acceleration, and you will probably see "tearing" and glitches.

However, your GT 630 should not need the Nvidia drivers. Try the default drivers and see how well the GT 630 performs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back