Contribute
Register

My G4 ATX Front panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates - how did your testing go Divine_Evil?

I may be interested in picking up a panel when they become available. Looking forward to hearing/seeing more.

Any updates - how did your testing go Divine_Evil?

I may be interested in picking up a panel when they become available. Looking forward to hearing/seeing more.

Hi it worked :). And it is available on that site that starts with a small letter "e". Sorry I am trying to comply with the rules, so I won't stare a link :)

Just a quick update - I received the Front Panel from Divine_Evil customised with a White LED and it looks amazing. PCB is professionally made and fits well, highly recommended to other G4 modders.

I just received my board in the mail. I must say that it is EXTREMELY well made. Fits perfect in my G4 .

I think the design suffers slightly for not having pin-outs marked on the board or at least a small instruction sheet. I did eventually figure it out by trial and error but I was afraid I would blow the LCD

Thanks for your great work and making my G4 conversion much easier

I just received my board in the mail. I must say that it is EXTREMELY well made. Fits perfect in my G4 .

I think the design suffers slightly for not having pin-outs marked on the board or at least a small instruction sheet. I did eventually figure it out by trial and error but I was afraid I would blow the LCD

Thanks for your great work and making my G4 conversion much easier

Glad that you liked it! I sent you a link to the instruction sheet with the pinout as a msg, but I guess it got lost somewhere :).

Don't worry you can't blow up the LED. At most it won't light up :). Then you just need to switch the inputs :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back