Contribute
Register

My First G5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to polish the pipe ;),
only a few more parts to come and i can finish it off, i might change somethings around before im done, like ive decided to put a 120mm slim rad in the back but im waiting for my cpu blocks before ill decide how it will make the runs looks
UcG0Svh.jpg

sK6Sr9s.jpg

kuYtarf.jpg

a2pJxHZ.jpg

Last edited:
So While not being able to sleep i whacked a gpu in thats the length of the 1080ti and im not sure im happy with how the loop will look so i moved everything around!

Before
6djLvw6.jpg

After
mrOl1rj.jpg

the pump rad is just sitting ill have to make a bracket for it but the more i look at it like this the better i think it will be, it will be way easier for me to put a drain valve in the loop this way, The runs are going to be far more neat between everything at the bottom.. but I'm not sure thoughts opinions and suggestions are really welcome (the cpu and gpu blocks should be here in a few days so ill be able to do better test fitting then.

Bit of a productive day put the first coat on the 120 slim rad for the back
ZUOXbB3.jpg

QQdIiIm.jpg

and also finishing up the cables and putting the front panel audio cable back together that i cut to short :p remember to measure twice and cut once :p
7IYwS3m.jpg

kcBrRC3.jpg

Tywg9Vg.jpg

Forgot to take a photo before resleeving the cable

Finally got the blocks I'll start doing the loop next week and then I need to wait till the coolant I want to use is available(the end of next week then I'll be done (I hope)
FFuUHNf.jpg
hVLWSHV.jpg
DlQjI3q.jpg
I intended on taking more pictures of putting the block on but I forgot to

The build is coming to an end, all the parts are hear apart from the primochill vue coolant im going to use, the next few days im going to be putting the loop together and decide on the final look for the pipe, i hit a bit with the wire wheel on the bench grinder and i like how that looks, its nice and shiny with a nice effect but not so shiny.
Orhucgn.jpg

cHzxtbF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back