Contribute
Register

My First G5 Mod (Wolf in Sheep's Clothing) [Upgraded]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one know how to edit the thread title? I would like to indicate that this build is no longer in progress and has been completed.

I did that, but it didn't work.
Clip.JPG

Stay tuned….This is not the end of the story!
Can't wait to read more of the story. :)
The corsair umbilical cord is rather interesting. I didn't even though it existed. I'm going a different approach, and I'm going to splice up an IDE cable.

The build is going great! Love to see all the work and attention to detail.

Can't wait to read more of the story. :)
The corsair umbilical cord is rather interesting. I didn't even though it existed. I'm going a different approach, and I'm going to splice up an IDE cable.

The build is going great! Love to see all the work and attention to detail.

Thank you for your kind words.

Here is a link to the corsair wires: http://www.corsair.com/en/pc-cases/...00d-700d-front-panel-usb-3-0-upgrade-kit.html

I never thought of an IDE cable. I have so many of them lying around. Im going to investigate this idea. Thank you for it!

Oh, and the story continues in the Eerie Blue Glow thread in my signature.

Very nice mod,

Some more days and all the parts needed will arrive for my G5 mod.
I'm using your mod as example for my job.

Are there any things you would have done different?
Or changed since your last post?

Very nice mod,

Some more days and all the parts needed will arrive for my G5 mod.
I'm using your mod as example for my job.

Are there any things you would have done different?
Or changed since your last post?

Thank you for your kind words.

I summed up my thoughts in this post:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/case-mods...lf-sheeps-clothing-progress-4.html#post399136

Also, check out my second mod...Eerie Blue Glow....in my signature. Right now I am on vacation (away from home), and I cant wait to get back to work on my mod!

And... please post some pics of your mod, or better yet start a thread....It would be great to see your progress!

Very nice machine. The cable management and attention to detail inside the box is first-rate. Thanks for the detailed pics and descriptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back