Contribute
Register

My first ever hackintosh laptop....need some and help and advice please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys buy I'm going a little crazy here lol

been reading other threads and please can someone answer the following question for me.

since I will be using a sub Bluetooth adapter if i ever use Bluetooth......

for or wifi only which card is better; atheros ar9280/9285 or Broadcom 4322/43224

and can I install the card first then do the hackintosh process.

thank you so much for all the help. ;)

Any advice please on the above .... :crazy:

Sorry guys buy I'm going a little crazy here lol

been reading other threads and please can someone answer the following question for me.

since I will be using a sub Bluetooth adapter if i ever use Bluetooth......

for or wifi only which card is better; atheros ar9280/9285 or Broadcom 4322/43224

and can I install the card first then do the hackintosh process.

thank you so much for all the help. ;)

Flip a coin.

Hi all

I have been able to install yosemite onto my 4540s and everything works perfectly.

I am thinking of having dual boot. I installed using clover following the guide on Here.

My question is regarding windows can I follow the guide for dual boot but instead install windows 8.1 or does dual boot only work for windows 7.

Your help is much appreciated

Hi all

I have been able to install yosemite onto my 4540s and everything works perfectly.

I am thinking of having dual boot. I installed using clover following the guide on Here.

My question is regarding windows can I follow the guide for dual boot but instead install windows 8.1 or does dual boot only work for windows 7.

Dual boot with Windows is covered in post #1 of the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Please read it before asking questions.

Hi all

Read the guide again

Sorry guys I've just read it again :(

Thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back