Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
being in mac all the time, but recently the economy took a toll on me and I have no more money to upgrade directly to a mac, I will try the hackingtosh first time.
Any advice for supported MOBO, Memory, Chip (i7 or i5), graphic card, CD-DVD-RW unit and HD?
Any help would be appreciated.

I am about to buy my first Hackintosh setup from Tony's recommendation #3.. but get an i7 processor and a Seagate hybrid harddrive (Momentus® XT Solid-State Hybrid Drives)

I am pretty nervous about doing this but I figure that the first time I will do it will be the hardest.

I believe there are some videos for installing the software.

Wish me luck and I maybe back for a little assistance

mr_dancer said:
I am about to buy my first Hackintosh setup from Tony's recommendation #3.. but get an i7 processor and a Seagate hybrid harddrive (Momentus® XT Solid-State Hybrid Drives)

I am pretty nervous about doing this but I figure that the first time I will do it will be the hardest.

I believe there are some videos for installing the software.

Wish me luck and I maybe back for a little assistance
Go slow. Take your time. If you have never built a system before (hardware) it is fun and similar to model building. The newest software install method using UniBeast and OSX Lion is HERE. It isn't a video but is well documented and easy to follow. I think you will enjoy this project. Good Luck and let us know how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back