Contribute
Register

My first build, XFX Radeon HD 6850 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same card with ZCFC XFX HD RADEON HD 6850 where I change this --->AtiConfig=Pithecia from the plist in the kext driver? or in chamaleon, this card works in Mountain Lion?

After passing the boot menu you have fully screen resolution?

Try that. Remove npci=0x3000 and PciRootUID=1 from org.chameleon.Boot.plist, and add AtiConfig=Lotus AtiPorts=4. It should look like that

<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>AtiConfig=Lotus AtiPorts=4 darkwake=0</string>

Sadly I have sent this card back, (which they charged me £25 for the privilege to do! :/) so I can't say if that would have worked!

Try that. Remove npci=0x3000 and PciRootUID=1 from org.chameleon.Boot.plist, and add AtiConfig=Lotus AtiPorts=4. It should look like that

What brand card do you have and do all the inputs work using AtiPorts=4? I've got the XFX dual fan 6850. Lotus works really well for using the hdmi cable. Never tried any of the other inputs. But would be nice to know they would work with those boot flags

What brand card do you have and do all the inputs work using AtiPorts=4? I've got the XFX dual fan 6850. Lotus works really well for using the hdmi cable. Never tried any of the other inputs. But would be nice to know they would work with those boot flags

Have a look at my Profile, I use a DVI cable with my 6850 and a HDMI cable with my HD 3000 both at the same Time connected to my Monitor. In addition with an Mac Mini smbios.plist i'm able to get Airplay Mirroring.

I'm running a XFX Black edition 6870 works without a problem. I installed ML with built in graphics first than shut down and installed my XFX card, powered it on and my card worked.

I had the same problem with my xfx 5770 z version. I just flashed it with the a version which was quite easy actually and didnt have to do anything else to get it to work

I'm running a XFX Black edition 6870 works without a problem. I installed ML with built in graphics first than shut down and installed my XFX card, powered it on and my card worked.

Same here with my XFX 6850. No need for AtiPorts or AtiConfig, just worked out of the box.

this method will work with ZCFC XFX HD RADEON HD 6850 model?

try using AtiConfig= Duckweed and GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back