Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Got my first hackintosh build today, unibeast+10.9.3
ASUS Z97I-PLUS, i7-4770 without K,EVGA GTX650
I was stunk at very begining...no boot, panic messages, unit I disabled X.M.P set DDR3 memory speed at 1600Mhz or below, and unplug the damn mini-pci WIFI card... problem solved.
Still working on bootloader and sound card, a ALC892 which listed in the multibeast...cant get it right. any idea?

Can you provide the steps you used to get audio working? I've tried the instructions in the post you referred to but still cannot get any sound. The audio is enabled now though. I used kext utility to install the AppleHDA.kext from the post and also HDAEnabler1.kext. No luck :(

Thanks for any help/direction you can provide!

EDIT

I finally got audio to work, but only out of the line out ports (pink and blue). The green port does not work. And front audio is muffled. Any ideas on why the front audio would be muffled?

Any updates to share I have this board and can not seem to get to installer screen with Unibeast Mavericks 10.9.4 USB . It gets stuck at white wheel spinning screen thanks.

Ok I Got it in stock form this Mobo with on board Intel Chip is not bootable but if you add a compatible video card then the installer works like a charm so here are the bios settings I used to get this going xHCI Auto eHCI enabled Fboot disabled SecureBoot other OS Vt-d disabled thanks

here is the update, I swap to clover boot, and use clover as bootloader and simple config, all problem solved but audio, I have a Creative usb sound card so there was no problem. for 10.10 can not turn power off,dead on trim enabler,no 5G wifi, still looking for solution.

i used clover usb stick to install mavericks works 100 including audio when i use it for Yosemite install gets completed but no first boot to setup everything

Any updates on install. I have had it for 2 years got it working on Yosemite. Now did an upgrade to video card, I have forgot all the steps I took to get it installed, age is catching up you know.

Here is what i done to get my system going again updated the bios to 2704 it was a great help. did the usual bios setting boot os other xhci auto graphics to pcie vtd disable xmp profile q boot device to usb. Now off to fix the video resoltution and hdmi audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back