Graphics
nvidia gt 9500
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello this is my experience with installation of Mavericks which work very good in my computer.

if you have a motherboard Z68P-DS3 and video card nvidia 9500, this procedure works very good.

1. download DSDT in http://www.tonymacx86.com/11-dsdt-database.html DSDT-GA-Z68P-DS3-F7.aml
    -
  2. download MultiBeast Mavericks edition and save together with the DSDT in a support that can read mac USB/CD etc
    -
  3. create USB boot with UniBeast http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html Here is how to do
    -
  4. boot from USB, if you have a graphics card nvidia 9500gt use this commandos the both at once: PCIRootUID=1 GraphicsEnabler=yes.
    -
  5. when terminated of install used again UniBeast USB + previous commands.
    -
  6. when you reach the desktop mac copy the DSDT DSDT-GA-Z68P-DS3-F7.aml at desk
    -
  7. open MultiBeast, go to quick start click in UserDSDT select the DSDT DSDT-GA-Z68P-DS3-F7.aml in desktop.
    -
  8. go build and select your hard drive and click in install
    -
  9. expel USB UniBeast reboot use the commandos previous (not use usb boot)
    -
  10. in desktop again use MultiBeast go to :drivers/audio/Realtek ALCxxx/with DSDT and select ALC889
    -
  11. go to drivers/network and select realtek-Lnx2Mac´s RealtekRTL81xx v0.0.90
    -
  12. go to customize/boot options select GraphicsEnabler=yes and hibernate mode-desktop
    -
  13. go to build select your hard disk and click in install
    -
  14. when end of install, reboot normality not command not UniBeast.

if you not have a nvidia 9500 not need these commands.

I hope this helps someone if anyone can improve this please say me for improve my configuration.

this is my experience installing the OS X Mavericks in my pc

Greetings from Spain

my experience installing the osx mavericks in my pc

This guide works perfectly, especially the boot parameters. Muchos gracias!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back