Contribute
Register

My Chinesse Manufactured Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, as usuall i purchase the mountain lion app from Apple then using Unibeast to make the installer and boot from it using PCIRootUID=0 bootflag... And install it on my laptop. After finished then i use the Multibeast things to install the boot loader, then download n install kext to enable the other hardware.. I never touch my NVIDIA, it was detected and fully operational from the beginning.
wow thats really great that you dont have any problems with your graphics. Can you please upload your Geforce.kext, GeforceGA.plugin, GeforceGLdriver.bundle and GeforceVAdriver.bundle? Thanks in advance

wow thats really great that you dont have any problems with your graphics. Can you please upload your Geforce.kext, GeforceGA.plugin, GeforceGLdriver.bundle and GeforceVAdriver.bundle? Thanks in advance

Its on the Mountain Lion installation app.. If you want to extract it, you can do a right click on the installer and 'show contents' it..

I dont know what is the different..

Its on the Mountain Lion installation app.. If you want to extract it, you can do a right click on the installer and 'show contents' it..

I dont know what is the different..

No i meant could you please upload the geforce files from your install of mountain lion. I think mine are broken

My question is,
1. which one is better, we installed and search kext to enable those hardware or should we try the DSDT things?
2. if DSDT is better options, what should i do? do i have to extract my DSDT first after i Freshly installed Mountain Lion at the first time? can somebody here tell me the app to extract my DSDT?
Thx for your help.
I'm from Indonesia, sorry for my bad english..

First, Nice job on installing ML on your laptop my friend. Second your English is fine.

1. If you can research on how to properly edit and compile a dsdt then yes, the DSDT is the best way of enabling most hardware.

2. Yes, extract DSDT from a fresh install from ML with programs like DSDse or DSDTeditor.

3. With enough reading on this website you can most likely be able to get almost everything working.

4. How many American dollars does that machine cost?

First, Nice job on installing ML on your laptop my friend. Second your English is fine.

1. If you can research on how to properly edit and compile a dsdt then yes, the DSDT is the best way of enabling most hardware.

2. Yes, extract DSDT from a fresh install from ML with programs like DSDse or DSDTeditor.

3. With enough reading on this website you can most likely be able to get almost everything working.

4. How many American dollars does that machine cost?

Hi.
Thanks for the reply, currently i didnt use the DSDT method yet, i have poor battery consumption, i got only 1,5 hours of working. my fans runs in high rpm all the time, do you have any suggestion how to check whether the processor's speed scaling is working.

The machine costs only $350 in Indonesia.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back