Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 780 GHz Edition
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys, just thought i'd share my build for my hackintosh.

Gigabyte SKT-Z77X-UDH5
Intel i5-3570k
Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Corsair 8GB Vengeance Pro RAM
Corsair H110 CPU Cooler
Corsair C70 (White) Chassis
Corsair CXM 750W PSU
Pioneer DVDRW Drive

I am planning on getting a GTX 770 Graphics Card at a later date (when they get a little cheaper), and getting a load of Noctua fans once they release their new 'Project Redux' fans, which will have a (better) colour scheme,
Can't wait to build my first computer!

Now I have already prepped my (purchased) OSX ML 10.8.4 installation on a USB drive using Unibeast 2.0, and have got Multibeast ML 5.3.1 on another USB Drive. Now i just got to spend the days waiting for all the parts figuring out the installation process.

Any comments or bits of advice is appreciated :) Thanks.

nice card, planning on getting one myself very soon for my build :thumbup:
do you know when they will be releasing the 'Project Redux' fans? as im interested.

cheers pal

nice card, planning on getting one myself very soon for my build :thumbup:
do you know when they will be releasing the 'Project Redux' fans? as im interested.

cheers pal

Thanks
Unsure as to when Noctua will release 'Project Redux', sometime soon hopefully (they announced it 3 weeks ago at computex 2013)
They will also be releasing a 200MM fan. :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Y9dV0XX6s

It has come to my attention that Noctua also has new industrial fans that are stronger, more dust/water resistant, smoother running and more power efficient fans. They will probably be more expensive, im not sure if its worth holding out.

The cheaper fans are just prototypes at the moment, but i think they have the black colour styling.
P.S, just ordered my graphics card. Decided to go for a GTX 770 EVGA Superclocked 1111MHZ, mainly for the cooling and over-clocking possibilities.

Just ordered a EVGA Superclocked GTX 770 GFX. After extensive research I found that this card has some of the best cooling/overclocking/noise levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back