Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
idk xD
CPU
Pentium Silven J5005
Graphics
UHD Graphics 605
Hello people, i like in know if this PC is supported to hackintosh (any version):
Is only selled in Latin America, processor Pentium J5005 (7. gen) and the graphics is Intel UHD 605
Thanks

Hello people, i like in know if this PC is supported to hackintosh (any version):
Is only selled in Latin America, processor Pentium J5005 (7. gen) and the graphics is Intel UHD 605
Thanks
no, Pentium Graphics are not supported

The pentium graphics are not supported. So you really can't hack one of these. Best to get a Core i3, i5 or i7 CPU instead that has supported graphics.

Wow fast responses equal, is possible make a virtual machine ?

Wow fast responses equal, is possible make a virtual machine ?
what part of Pentium Graphics are not supported are you not getting?

what part of Pentium Graphics are not supported are you not getting?

I think he ment to install Linux f.e. and then run OSX in a VM. That also wouldn't work?

Performance would be terrible anyways xD. Please get something else.

I think he ment to install Linux f.e. and then run OSX in a VM. That also wouldn't work?

Performance would be terrible anyways xD. Please get something else.

It is against Site Rules to discuss installing macOS or OS X in a VM. That may lead to a ban. Best not to consider it.

oh excuse me but a Intel Celeron N-series processor is supported to the macOS in machine? Or only Intel Core? Thanks excuse me the dudes and breach rules.

oh excuse me but a Intel Celeron N-series processor is supported to the macOS in machine? Or only Intel Core?
No Celerons are not supported. Use a Core i3, i5 or i7 with supported Intel HD graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back