CPU
Intel Core i5 480M
Graphics
ATI Radeon HD 5650
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi
first of all my Linux output says its just ALC269 not VB or VC
im in trouble with my audio , I did different patch method such as AppleHDA Patcher app , this guide , appleALC , voodooHDA , cloverALC but with every one of these methods I have a problem and only get sound with appleALC and VoodooHDA
voodooHDA: everything work but HDMI and also can't save prefs after reboot and sense switch doesn't work
appleALC: work on layout id :28 but without input device and HDMI and bluetooth speakers
I want to try patching applehda and patch dsdt but because of my alc269 name problem I couldn't find any guide for that so I reset every method I did and now attached my files and pls tell me what should I do
I do not use patched DSDT and SSDT and delete every third party kexts for HDA and just have orginal AppleHDA in S/L/E
MacOS: 10.13.6 on APFS
My Laptop: Fujitsu AH530/H6

Attachments

• Files.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 147
Hi
first of all my Linux output says its just ALC269 not VB or VC
im in trouble with my audio , I did different patch method such as AppleHDA Patcher app , this guide , appleALC , voodooHDA , cloverALC but with every one of these methods I have a problem and only get sound with appleALC and VoodooHDA
voodooHDA: everything work but HDMI and also can't save prefs after reboot and sense switch doesn't work
appleALC: work on layout id :28 but without input device and HDMI and bluetooth speakers
I want to try patching applehda and patch dsdt but because of my alc269 name problem I couldn't find any guide for that so I reset every method I did and now attached my files and pls tell me what should I do
I do not use patched DSDT and SSDT and delete every third party kexts for HDA and just have orginal AppleHDA in S/L/E
MacOS: 10.13.6 on APFS
My Laptop: Fujitsu AH530/H6
use hackintool to setup your config.plist properly for audio:

I already have that but how should I do that? can you explain more pls?

I already have that but how should I do that? can you explain more pls?
be the bit under patch settings to generate a patch then export it to your current config.plist

read the above guides

tnx a lot I read that completely and I had some patches for applehda in clover config now remove them and every thing works fine with appleALC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back