Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have uploaded some photos to an album in My Albums but for some reason when they are uploaded the ones which are in portrait format are rotated to landscape. Specifically I want to create a user build for my G4 Quicsilver Mod and the pic of the machine is in portrait format - when I upload it the pic gets rotated so it appears the machine is lying on its side.

My question is how do I rotate the pics back to get the orientation I want?

IMG_1876.jpg

I have uploaded some photos to an album in My Albums but for some reason when they are uploaded the ones which are in portrait format are rotated to landscape. Specifically I want to create a user build for my G4 Quicsilver Mod and the pic of the machine is in portrait format - when I upload it the pic gets rotated so it appears the machine is lying on its side.

My question is how do I rotate the pics back to get the orientation I want?

View attachment 33804

Have I posted this in the right section of the forum?

Yeah but I don't know how to rotate and I don't know if the right person has seen this thread yet.
Let me find out about the photo rotation.

There is no way to rotate as of yet but did you try to rotate it and then upload, so if it is turned now then turn it the opposite way and then upload maybe. Worth a try I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back