Graphics
Intel HD 4400 / 1920x1080
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Is there a way to enable/implement multitouch gesture support like on real macs?
With VoodooPS2 I can get only left/middle/right click, scrolling and three finger swipes.
I am looking for three-finger drag and pinch-to-zoom. Is it hard to implement/enable?

I can get stepped pinch-to-zoom with a driver from EMlyDinEsH, but scrolling does not work.

Is there a way to enable/implement multitouch gesture support like on real macs?
With VoodooPS2 I can get only left/middle/right click, scrolling and three finger swipes.
I am looking for three-finger drag and pinch-to-zoom. Is it hard to implement/enable?

Not implemented in my driver. No plans to implemented it either (the hardware isn't up to it).

(the hardware isn't up to it).
Pinch-to-zoom worked in Windows.

If your driver is able to interpret three-finger swipes why can't three-finger drag and drop be implemented?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 6.46.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-21 at 6.46.01 PM.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 115
Pinch-to-zoom worked in Windows.

Windows probably uses I2C, not PS2.

But the point is moot. I did not implement it and have no plans to implement it.

If your driver is able to interpret three-finger swipes why can't three-finger drag and drop be implemented?

Because three finger movements are tied to swipes. Such disambiguation cannot be accomplished in the driver as it requires information on what object the pointer is over.

Plus three finger drag on such a small trackpad would be somewhat difficult for the user.

The source is available... you're welcome to implement whatever features you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back