Graphics
Nvidia 560GTX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Guys I have issues with my speed stepper I used the tonymac SDDT i7 4.2Ghz and I my CPU has a 42 multiplier but no matter what I do reinstalling the SDDT Im only getting X34 no fluctuations what so ever please help!!!

I have same problem on i5 2500K... only works 16x, 21x and 34x.

I use multi beast 4.5.2 SSDT and AICPM fix .... but x34 is the max multiplier

someone else with same problem??

Do you have the following settings configured correctly in your BIOS?

Real-Time Ratio Changes in OS: Disabled
CPU EIST Function: Enabled (if available)

If Real-Time Ratio Changes in OS is Enabled you will be stuck at the stock multiplier.

I have an ASUS board where would that be for the UEFI bios? Changes in the OS?

Thank You MacMan for your advice, I actually found out the setting on the UEFI Bios is under AI Tweaker - turbo ratio adjust by per core (cannot adjust in OS) now I have 16x and 34x but nothing in between the middle, I also doing dual boot with windows 7 and in windows I used to have middle p-states from 16x thru 45x the i7 2600k its OCed to 4.5 Ghz now I'm getting just 16x and 34x on Lion and 16x-45x on windows 7

I, too, am having this problem. I'm running an i5 2500K on the Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3H-B3.

I used the DSDT from the database, installed the Core i5 SSDT from MultiBeast 4.5.2. I also confirmed that my BIOS settings were correct. Still no luck getting the multiplier to change from x34.

Any thoughts?

Same issue here.

Stuck at x16 or x33 despite having it set to x40 in Bios with correct settings.

USed Multibeast 4.5.2 to install overclocked i5 ssdt aswell.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=34583

Read the part after :
In both cases you will also need a patched stepper because the default
gives 2 p states only.

I might be missing something, but the linked post says it's only for 2400, not the 2600K, no?

My apologies, new to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back