CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
K2000, K4000, R9 270x, W5000 & others
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am pretty sure we cannot currently but maybe someone knows a method... but what about building a USB installer for multiple versions of MacOS? I don't see Unibeast doing this but is there another way?

If you are talking about have macOS High Sierra and macOS Mojave on a single USB stick that is possible for UEFI booting. I have a 16GB USB that is partition into (2) 8GB partitions. High Sierra installer on partition 1, Mojave on partition 2. You create the High Sierra partition first then the Mojave one.

Last edited:
If you are talking about have macOS High Sierra and macOS Mojave on a single USB stick that is possible for UEFI booting. I have a 16GB USB that is partition into (2) 8GB partitions. High Sierra installer on partition 1, Mojave on partition 2. You create the High Sierra partition first then the Mojave one.

That would be great... Is there a limit to how many I can do? If I can find out the installer size I have a couple of 32GB sticks... so maybe Sierra, HS and Mojave on one?

I'll take your advice.. But how far back can I go doubling them up? Mojave & High Sierra you confirm, Sierra and El Capitan? Yosemite & Mavericks? Further? ;-)

I've never tried going further back.

I've kept a zipped copy of every version of macOS that had a full downloadable copy so if I ever need to go back it's easy to recreate the installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back