CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
I am pretty sure we cannot currently but maybe someone knows a method... but what about building a USB installer for multiple versions of MacOS? I don't see Unibeast doing this but is there another way?

MacMan

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING - 1601 - UEFI
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
If you are talking about have macOS High Sierra and macOS Mojave on a single USB stick that is possible for UEFI booting. I have a 16GB USB that is partition into (2) 8GB partitions. High Sierra installer on partition 1, Mojave on partition 2. You create the High Sierra partition first then the Mojave one.

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP 8300
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
If you are talking about have macOS High Sierra and macOS Mojave on a single USB stick that is possible for UEFI booting. I have a 16GB USB that is partition into (2) 8GB partitions. High Sierra installer on partition 1, Mojave on partition 2. You create the High Sierra partition first then the Mojave one.
That would be great... Is there a limit to how many I can do? If I can find out the installer size I have a couple of 32GB sticks... so maybe Sierra, HS and Mojave on one?

MacMan

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I wouldn't try to handle more than than this as it gets much trickier with Clover and old versions of macOS.

Motherboard
HP 8300
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
I'll take your advice.. But how far back can I go doubling them up? Mojave & High Sierra you confirm, Sierra and El Capitan? Yosemite & Mavericks? Further? ;-)

MacMan

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I've never tried going further back.

I've kept a zipped copy of every version of macOS that had a full downloadable copy so if I ever need to go back it's easy to recreate the installer.