Contribute
Register

Multiple Hackintoshes with questions - how to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saq

Motherboard
Lenovo m910t
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
HD 630
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
  4. Quadra
  5. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
What is the most clear way to ask questions when you have multiple Hackintoshes? I have two machines that I am currently working on, and have had people irritated with me at times because the machine in the profile did not match the machine I was asking about as well as people irritated when I try to cram both into the profile. What is the clearest way to handle this? Would block quotes with the machine config at the top of the message work best?

What is the most clear way to ask questions when you have multiple Hackintoshes? I have two machines that I am currently working on, and have had people irritated with me at times because the machine in the profile did not match the machine I was asking about as well as people irritated when I try to cram both into the profile. What is the clearest way to handle this? Would block quotes with the machine config at the top of the message work best?

Change it when you post about different system, not sure there Is really much other way to do it.

I usually reference the system in my signature below if not writing about the setup at left. I also add the parameters for the discussed system in the text, at least the ones that are not included below. (Unfortunately some info below cannot be accurate since the page format for that is not all-inclusive; for instance, I actually have a Gigabyte Nvidia GT1030 for graphics in my "Mini ITX 1" computer, but that choice is not available on the tonymac format page. Also "Radeon Other" for "Mini ITX 2" is actually an RX 560, also not listed there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back