Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this: Over several days or so I get multiple copies (all empty "ghost" files) of my mojave ssd (see uploaded image). 'Get info' shows they are indeed [left over] images of the mojave ssd. I have sleep enabled, so I suspect it's some quirk related to sleep images (I do not have 'show hidden files' enabled). The images get deleted if I relaunch Finder, so, it's nothing more than an annoyance.

Have never seen this with older versions of MacOS. Any ideas on how to prevent this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 12.47.35.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 12.47.35.png
    192 KB · Views: 34
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this: Over several days or so I get multiple copies (all empty "ghost" files) of my mojave ssd (see uploaded image). 'Get info' shows they are indeed [left over] images of the mojave ssd. I have sleep enabled, so I suspect it's some quirk related to sleep images (I do not have 'show hidden files' enabled). The images get deleted if I relaunch Finder, so, it's nothing more than an annoyance.

Have never seen this with older versions of MacOS. Any ideas on how to prevent this?

Rehabman and moderators - any ideas as to what these are and how to prevent them? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back