Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Twr
CPU
i7-4770
Graphics
GT 710
I was wondering if multiple versions of macOS can be installed on same drive. let's say macOS High Sierra & macOS Catalina, each on its dedicated partition on same drive.

currently, I have a 500 GB SSD partitioned into 3, one each for High Sierra (installed first), Catalina (installed last) & Windows 10 (installed second). all three are installed and working, however the Catalina version is being booted via the EFI partition on the installer USB drive. The multibeast portion after macOS Catalina was not completed, the reason being different versions of clover and not taking a chance messing up High Sierra Clover EFI. Since multibeast not completed on Catalina, the video/sound is not perfect, while network is working ok.

Has anyone tried this with success? I want to be sure as the High Sierra installation is my primary with all the data.

Update:

thanks. its working; macOS High Sierra, macOS Catalina & Windows 10.

After few failed installations of Multibeast. I mounted the EFI with EFI mounter, took backup of current data and deleted everything, then ran multibeast from Catalina to recreate the EFI folder & files.

Things went smoothly. and now I got triple boot working.

Hello, can you show how you did the triple boot on same disk ? thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back