Intel i7-8700k
Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 1050n
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
HEY GUYS,

I TRIED INSTALLING ETHERNET DRIVERS IN MY HACKINTOSH WHICH HAS MOJAVE 10.14 FROM MULTIBEAST 11.3.0.

MOTHERBOARD - Z390 AORUS ULTRA

BUT I'M FACING AN ISSUE SAYING "THE INSTALLATION FAILED".

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP OUT WITH THIS ISSUE.?

HEY GUYS,

I TRIED INSTALLING ETHERNET DRIVERS IN MY HACKINTOSH WHICH HAS MOJAVE 10.14 FROM MULTIBEAST 11.3.0.

MOTHERBOARD - Z390 AORUS ULTRA

BUT I'M FACING AN ISSUE SAYING "THE INSTALLATION FAILED".

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP OUT WITH THIS ISSUE.?

Hi there.

I'm not sure why MultiBeast will not install the driver, however you can download the individual driver needed from here in our Downloads section and run the install on its own.

(No need to write in 'capitals', that will be seen by others as shouting :thumbup: )

Thank you so much @UtterDisbelief for the solution. I am a newbie trying to install. It would be great if you can help me out installing the drivers, Please Please. :D

and Yes, I'll stop writing in caps on :p

Thank you so much @UtterDisbelief for the solution. I am a newbie trying to install. It would be great if you can help me out installing the drivers, Please Please. :D

and Yes, I'll stop writing in caps on :p

Okay, click on the link I put in my last post and download the release version of Intelmausi kext -

IntelMausi-1.0.4-RELEASE.zip

Once on your PC double-click the file to open the archive. Next mount your main drive's EFI partition. You can use the EFI Mounter v3.1from our downloads section to do this. With the EFI drive on your desktop, navigate to the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder and drag-n-drop the kext there.

(If by any chance you are using OpenCore instead of Clover then place the kext in - EFI/OC/kexts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back