Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

I am new to the Hackintosh scene but I have gotten Mavericks 10.9.4 successfully installed on my Hackintosh (with the USB to boot up) and I am at the part of the process where I have to use MultiBeast but every time I try it, I cannot boot back into Mavericks. I get the boot0 error. Can somebody please help me figure out the Multibeast settings I need for my system? I am becoming very frustrated because I feel like I am so close.

My build:

ASUS X79 Sabertooth Motherboard

Intel Core i7-3930K Hexacore Processor 3.2Ghz 12MB Cache LGA 2011

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Superclocked 4GB

Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 RAM

Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler

TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express

LG 14x BDXL Blu-Ray Burner

Crucial MX100 256GB SSD

Fractal Design R4 Case

To say I am desperate for help is an understatement. I have no idea where to go from here. I have tried searching the interwebz for specs the same as mine and I am having difficulty finding any. I am able to use my build with Windows 8.1 on a separate SSD just fine, but my whole reason I built this was primarily for Mac for HD video editing.

Thank you so much in advance for your help. It is much appreciated.

Multibeast won't cure a Boot:0 error.

See the Guide.

Good Luck

Thanks man. I finally had a chance to give that a try and found the correct port and got that working. I now have a different issue but I'm determined to figure it out. Now it boots and shows the white Apple logo boot screen and then goes black and I lose a signal to the monitor. Looking through Multibeast forums right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back