Register

MultiBeast Ticker Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey guys,

I am new to the Hackintosh scene but I have gotten Mavericks 10.9.4 successfully installed on my Hackintosh (with the USB to boot up) and I am at the part of the process where I have to use MultiBeast but every time I try it, I cannot boot back into Mavericks. I get the boot0 error. Can somebody please help me figure out the Multibeast settings I need for my system? I am becoming very frustrated because I feel like I am so close.

My build:

ASUS X79 Sabertooth Motherboard

Intel Core i7-3930K Hexacore Processor 3.2Ghz 12MB Cache LGA 2011

EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Superclocked 4GB

Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 RAM

Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler

TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express

LG 14x BDXL Blu-Ray Burner

Crucial MX100 256GB SSD

Fractal Design R4 Case

To say I am desperate for help is an understatement. I have no idea where to go from here. I have tried searching the interwebz for specs the same as mine and I am having difficulty finding any. I am able to use my build with Windows 8.1 on a separate SSD just fine, but my whole reason I built this was primarily for Mac for HD video editing.

Thank you so much in advance for your help. It is much appreciated.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Multibeast won't cure a Boot:0 error.

See the Guide.

Good Luck

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks man. I finally had a chance to give that a try and found the correct port and got that working. I now have a different issue but I'm determined to figure it out. Now it boots and shows the white Apple logo boot screen and then goes black and I lose a signal to the monitor. Looking through Multibeast forums right now

Status
Not open for further replies.