Contribute
Register

MultiBeast: The following packages are no longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Core Graphics Fixup AKA WhateverGreen" in MultiBeast means to install WhateverGreen.kext and nothing more?
Why not simply read the Multibeast notes ?

Screen_Shot.png

So the only thing I should do to follow this:
Hi, i think i have the awnser for you : To Fix FCPX Crash When Using Intel and GPU AMD or NVIDIA Dual.
1) Install with the Last Multibeast (For 10.14.4, please use Multibeast 11.1.0)
2) Select in Graphics the Patch AKA WhatEvergreen and Only That !!!!
3) Open your Clover Config file with Clover Configurator
4) In Graphics section, you have to choose the IntelChipsetVGA for your Motherboard(CPU)
5) In the Menu Choose from ig-plateform-id (For me in example it's 19120001, i have a Skylake CPU HD530)
6) Now you have to Patch the GFX from Acpi section
7) In List of patch Select GFX0 to IGPU
8) Save and Reboot that All
I Run HD530 and AMD Saphire 580 in Dual, and Get FCPX and quicksync PERFECT and FAST.
is to disable "Inject ATI" with Clover Configurator or directly from the config file?

The transition from FakeSMC to Virtual SMC is not required for this, right?

"Core Graphics Fixup AKA WhateverGreen" in MultiBeast means to install WhateverGreen.kext and nothing more?
yes

or download latest lilu and whatevergreen kexts and copy them to clover/kexts/other

Why not simply read the Multibeast notes ?

View attachment 465611
I have read it, instead! But my concern was that in the meantime it could install something other than a kext or modify some config parameters. I wanted only to be sure of it! Thanks again!

Don't need Inject ATI with a 580.

@trs96 the reason why I had Inject ATI enabled was to follow the installation guide (this one) which is my exact system, now I remember.
It says:
Customize -> Inject ATI <--- For use with RX 580

But maybe this is not relevant with WhateverGreen... right?

@trs96 the reason why I had Inject ATI enabled was to follow the installation guide (this one) which is my exact system, now I remember.
But maybe this is not relevant with WhateverGreen... right?
That guide is well over two years old, an eternity in the hackintosh world. Using WEG replaces that and many other fixes we used to use for graphics.

@trs96 As you are so friendly and helpful (many thanks again) I ask to you another thing to you regarding Graphics. My situation is this:
1588077631494.png

Inject Intel is right for today standards?
And for ig-plateform-id should I use 0x59120000 or 0x59120003 (I have the 8700K and a RX580 as a iMac18,3)?

Thanks a lot!

(ps: config.plist attached if needed)

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 42
@trs96 As you are so friendly and helpful (many thanks again) I ask to you another thing to you regarding Graphics. My situation is this:
View attachment 465618
Inject Intel is right for today standards?
And for ig-plateform-id should I use 0x59120000 or 0x59120003 (I have the 8700K and a RX580 as a iMac18,3)?

Thanks a lot!

(ps: config.plist attached if needed)
disable inject intel

Thanks @Feartech, what about ig-plateform-id?
depends if you want to use headless mode or not, best have a read here:

and choose your smbios and ig-platform accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back