i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 6000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I am looking to make a similar app like multibeast that would perform various installation steps in a certain order and multibeast seems to be a perfect template to use for the app I am currently coding called OpenPlex. It installs numerous scripts but I would like a better template with check boxes. If anyone knows where to download this or whom to contact it would help me out immensely to use multibeast as a base for the app. I don't require the entire code just mainly how the checkboxes work and what not, most of it im going to strip out and inject my code for OpenPlex as a installation app for plexconnect. Here is a link to the installer app I use to view my plex content on my aTV from OSX:

https://forums.plex.tv/index.php/topic/108332-openplex-osx-app/

Sorry the MultiBeast source is not available and won't be released.

Ok, can you strip out everything but the template? I'm just looking for a template to use my code to make a app that installs my scripts in a certain order with check boxes. I mean bear bones is all I need, no kexts, no tool tips, I just need a template to use to make a way for a user to select certain checkboxes then for the app to install them in a certain order. Full source code not needed no thanks. Extremely minimal source without icons etc is all I would need to make a installer to install my scripts for plexconnect. I can even put a link and credits to multibeast/tonymacx86. This is exactly what I need but I have no clue how to get a great GUI like multibeast to make installations much easier for OSX users for plex on aTV's. If this could be shared it would save me hours of developing and would be greatly appreciated by the plexconnect community for OSX users. If this isn't a option could someone teamviewer into my Mac and show me how to do these check boxes to install scripts in a certain order? I can build the rest of the code but without a tabbed app window like multibeast it's not easy to make a installer app similar in function to how multibeast can install options in a certain order. Another option could I see how you do checkboxes in order via teamviewer on your Mac? This is a great community and I have no intentions but to make a similar app that is all. Feel free to pm me also, any insight on what I'm looking to do would help me out immensely with the app I'm attempting to build from scratch. If you find the time please let me know if you could assist me on this.

Multibeast assists users to use OSX on non apple components.

Openplex assists users to use plex content on aTV's that makes aTV's actually enjoyable to use, it destroys Netflix to say the least.

Both are a great tools for OSX isn't this what it's all about making it easy to enjoy content on platforms that are normally proprietary? Heck help me out and I will send you a aTV and you will never look at one as boring product again since PlexConnect opens up so many doors for amazing content on a aTV that normally wouldn't be there. ;)

Here is a demo of one of the beta apps that needs a better installation app and another on what it does for the aTV when hijacking a app:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhyRDrESDa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wp5eM17a6k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back