Contribute
Register

Multibeast ruins UNIBEAST installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z97X ud5h-BK CPU I7 4.04970 (Integrated Video Card) 32 Gb 4x8 GSkill Snipper WIFI TP-Link N9
CPU
I7 4.0
Graphics
Integrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
After installing multibeast on a unibeast woking installation of Yosemite I can´t reboot my computer without the -x flag. How can I uninstall these multibeast drivers and start everything over checking them one by one to see which one is the problematic driver? Any solution? Is this a normal problem with MULTICAST 7.3?

Thank You

Luis:banghead:

After installing multibeast on a unibeast woking installation of Yosemite I can´t reboot my computer without the -x flag. How can I uninstall these multibeast drivers and start everything over checking them one by one to see which one is the problematic driver? Any solution? Is this a normal problem with MULTICAST 7.3?

Thank You

Luis:banghead:

First of all, Multibeast didn't ruin your installation, you did by choosing the wrong drivers when you ran it.

If you will post a list of which driver options you chose, along with a list of your hardware, we can help you find what you did wrong and hopefully correct it.

Installing one driver at a time can help you finding out which driver causes the problem.

thanks Thij I already fix that i found a good multibeast setting for my MOBO.

New Problem I hope the last... What freezes i detect that happend when i use the four slots for RAM memory. If I use two sticks of 8 runs perfect, may be i should just think on using 16 gb insted of 32... Well...

These are my memories.
32 Gb 4x8 GSkill Snipper

Specifications
MANUFACTURER
G.SkillPART #
F3-1600C9Q-32GSRTYPE
240-pin DIMMSPEED
DDR3-1600SIZE
32GB (4 x 8GB)G.Skill
G.Skill F3-1600C9Q-32GXM Arbeitsspeicher 32GB (1600MHz, CL9) DDR3-RAM

I think they are full compatible with my motherboard Z97x-ud5h/BK version 1.0 BIOS F6

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Screen Shot 2015-06-12 at 1.27.03 AM.png
These are the setting that i used. It took me 30 minutes to instal everything from cero.
:thumbup:

thanks Thij I already fix that i found a good multibeast setting for my MOBO.

New Problem I hope the last... What freezes i detect that happend when i use the four slots for RAM memory. If I use two sticks of 8 runs perfect, may be i should just think on using 16 gb insted of 32... Well...

You could have a bad stick of RAM - download memtest86 and run it first with one pair of two sticks, then the other pair of two, to try to narrow down which one is misbehaving.

Hello NObodynose,

Thanks again for your support. I want to show you something, check this out. There is a simple but important difference between these images...

Screen Shot 2015-06-12 at 9.37.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-06-12 at 9.38.08 PM.png

First one of course is 8gb but the second is 32gb and the speed is 1600mhz that matches exactly with the memories that I'm using now.

I correct this in the BIOS using XPM Profile 1 that allows you to match the MOBO with the memory sticks. No more freezings. I open all the applications in 10 seconds and no crashes. I hope this last...

I am thinking on checking also the lactancy and i did something with the turbo that i don't even remember but everything works great after one week working on it. Now i can reinstall in 20, 30 minutes.

Thanks a lot.

Luis

PD> I have to put SUCCES on this forum.:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back