Contribute
Register

Multibeast problem: can't select installation drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-X79S-UP5 WiFi /\ Define Fractal XL R2
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-4820K Processor (10M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 580 - liquid cooling
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys!
I have a problem with my configuration:
when i run multibeast i can select all drivers (in particular i'm interested in ALC898) but, at the end, i can't select the correct drive for installation.
# Screenshot in attachment #

Have anyone some ideas??

Tank you so much!
Leandro

Attachments

• Schermata 2014-10-07 alle 17.18.06.png
    Schermata 2014-10-07 alle 17.18.06.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 338
No one have any idea?? :(

I'm facing the same thing. Have you?

Without posting the version of MultiBeast and macOS version you are using you won't get much help as no one can read your mind.

C79B7AFB-A686-4691-B85B-06C3C3C22B0E.jpeg

Without posting the version of MultiBeast and macOS version you are using you won't get much help as no one can read your mind.

Okay well I’m having the same problem Multibeast 9.2.1 trying to install MacOS High Sierra

Okay well I’m having the same problem Multibeast 9.2.1 trying to install MacOS High Sierra

MultiBeast 9.2.1 is NOT for High Sierra but for Sierra.

If you are using a SSD, during the installation of High Sierra your SSD should be converted to use the APFS file system, and the current MultiBeast does NOT support APFS, which is probably why you can't select the drive to install to.

Wait until the version of MultiBeast for High Sierra is released, then try again. My guess is that due to this new APFS file system the new version of MultiBeast require more testing and that may be why it is still not yet available.

And by the way you should post in the High Sierra forum as this forum is for Mavericks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back