Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H270-Gaming 3 / hp prodesk 600 g2 - sff
CPU
i7-7700K / Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) 6500 / 3.2 GHz
Graphics
R9 280X / Intel HD 530
Hello everybody.
Because i am pretty new in installing a hackintosh but i followed this guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...alina-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.285366/) and managed to install the mac os on my PC. But now i am stuck reading what to install from the multibeast installer.. I read the multibeast documentation and i really hardly understand what option i should choose in the installer.. Can you help me with that? ( I also know that my network ethernet adapter ( the internet is working haha) works and the usb 2.0 and 3.0 are in function and nothing else). I manage to find the audio codec of my mobo (Realtek® ALC1220 codec) and there is not an option in the multibeast 12.1.0 installer (attached picture).. Also i wonder if i should choose the usb, ethernet drivers (kext) to be installed if they are already working?
Also i wondered why the drivers for the wireless adapters could not be installed on the mac os catalina and i figured out that the drivers are 32 bit and the OS just accepts 64 bit isntallers.. And now i am stuck with that also? What can i do with my wireless adapters now to make them working on catalina? I have tenda v7tw311ma and tenda U1..
I am sorry i wrote you this much but i am really new and don't know what to do..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 12.07.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 12.07.10 AM.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 25
Hello everybody.
Because i am pretty new in installing a hackintosh but i followed this guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...alina-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.285366/) and managed to install the mac os on my PC. But now i am stuck reading what to install from the multibeast installer.. I read the multibeast documentation and i really hardly understand what option i should choose in the installer.. Can you help me with that? ( I also know that my network ethernet adapter ( the internet is working haha) works and the usb 2.0 and 3.0 are in function and nothing else). I manage to find the audio codec of my mobo (Realtek® ALC1220 codec) and there is not an option in the multibeast 12.1.0 installer (attached picture).. Also i wonder if i should choose the usb, ethernet drivers (kext) to be installed if they are already working?
Also i wondered why the drivers for the wireless adapters could not be installed on the mac os catalina and i figured out that the drivers are 32 bit and the OS just accepts 64 bit isntallers.. And now i am stuck with that also? What can i do with my wireless adapters now to make them working on catalina? I have tenda v7tw311ma and tenda U1..
I am sorry i wrote you this much but i am really new and don't know what to do..

Hi there,

For your Audio you need to select the top item - AppleALC. Once that is done you might need to experiment with different 'Audio ID' settings in your config.plist to get sound output routed to the correct port. This is usually 1, 2 or 3.

The secret to using MultiBeast correctly is to only select the functions you need. For example you do need to install a bootloader on your main destination drive, so that it boots without the UniBeast USB stick.

After that, anything that isn't properly configured or working, can be addressed by using MultiBeast.

For the hardware we can see in your profile I would guess you need:

Bootloader
Ethernet
Audio
USBInjectAll - to open up all USB ports

Yes, if those Tenda wireless drivers are 32-bit you'll not be able to install them in Catalina. Unfortunately I couldn't see what chipset they use when I checked the Tenda Specs.

:)

Thanks for you reply :D

Before proceeding i wanted to ask if the ethernet and all the usb ports are working do i still need to install them (also i could not find what i should choose in the network tab in the multibeast app)?

Also in the customize tab i will choose inject ATI because i have amd gpus but what about the SSDT Options and System definitions?

Also can you recommend me a usb adapter that has 64 bit support for mac os catalina?

Thanks in advance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back