Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

System:
CPU: Intel Core i5 4670
Mainboard: Asus Gryphon Z87
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770

I just installed El Capitan on my system using the UniBeast created flash drive. Then I run MultiBeast to install the bootloader, sound and network drivers, but the installation fails and suggests to check the log for more information.
I did so, in the log the phrase "no such file or directory" shows up quite often so I suppose that's where the problem is. I noticed that the scripts try to use path "/Volumes/Local Disk/EFI", then using diskutil I noticed that there isn't actually any EFI partition (the one whichs shows up on the screenshot is from the installation flash drive). I attached part of the log related to the MultiBeast installation, MultiBeast log and the screenshot of list of the disks.
I don't really know if this is the issue with MultiBeast, it's just something I noticed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 11.44.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 11.44.41 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 175
  • Multibeast.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 176
  • installLog.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 164
That is correct, with no EFI partition MultiBeast will not work.
Ah I see, quite the captain obvious then :D . Is there some guide as to how to create this EFI partition so I wouldn't mess up my Windows installation? And shouldn't have the unibeast installer created an EFI partition?
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back