4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I did a fresh install of Catalina. Tried to run Multibeast after booting into Catalina using Install USB.

After booting into Catalina I ran Multibeast (latest version) ONLY for the SMBIOS. Starts to run but stops displaying a "Multibeast Fail".

I disabled SIP the proper way... still no install?

Any ideas? Prior threads regarding this on this site revealed no help.

Thanks much for any and all ideas!

Last edited:
Any ideas?

Please note: UniBeast 10 for Catalina is available, however MultiBeast 12 for Catalina has not been released yet. It will be available shortly. Until then, for a fresh post-installation use MultiBeast 11.3 for Mojave to install a SMBIOS and serial number. Then manually install essential kexts and optional patches.

Only using it for the SMBIOS... not for loading drivers/kexts!

Only using it for the SMBIOS... not for loading drivers/kexts!

MultiBeast is just a tool to help you, it doesn't do anything that you cannot do for yourself.

MultiBeast is just a tool to help you, it doesn't do anything that you cannot do for yourself.
Yeah, well I was told to use Multibeast only for the SMBIOS... by someone on this forum.

So, how do I remove what Multibeast placed on my fresh install of Catalina?

BTW, I got Multibeast to install (forgot to disable read-only on my drive) but now my system stops booting at the point where the screen flashes to load the graphics driver(s). I have a Radeon RX 570 Pulse which worked great on my previous Catalina install.

Thanks for your responses

Last edited:
Yeah, well I was told to use Multibeast only for the SMBIOS... by someone on this forum.

So, how do I remove what Multibeast placed on my fresh install of Catalina?

MultiBeast tells you what it is installing and where.

Doesn't seem to be telling me much of anything at this point!
Just reinstall the OS and don't use MultiBeast for post installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back