Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD3
CPU
i5 6600k
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello i recently just built a hackintosh and I am in the post installation process(I am able to reboot, login, and get to the desktop). I am currently running into the issue of not being able to connect to the Internet via Ethernet cable from Airport Extreme Router(i did not buy a wireless card as i prefer the speed of ethernet).

I have other devices connected via ethernet from the Router.

The motherboard i have is the Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3. Are there any steps i need to do within multibeast(if so what drivers in Multibeast->Network should i install?) so i can connect to the internet?

Any help would be appreciated. I am new to this form and am very excited to join the community.

Can assistance please be provided? I can take screen grabs if needed to troubleshoot. Is there a specific option within Multibeast->Network which needs to be flagged. Let me know if i need to provide additional detail.

I am also running sierra and followed the install guide. I am not too sure which options to select in Multibeast.

SOLVED!
Im online with the Hackintosh had to use IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.0 within the Network tab. I did this and then rebooted.

Then under System Preference->Network the icon for ethernet connections were displayed!

My next issue to solve is for audio not being picked up via HDMI. I will post this in the correct location for this inquiry.

I have the same problem with audio and i don't know wich drive choose for the graphics card. I am using The integrated in z170x and using i5 6600 3.3ghz. What drivers do you use?

Can anyone provide specific feedback here on which options to choose in Multibeast for the Gigabute UD3? I'm finishing up my macOS sierra install right now and I need to know how to get audio and networking working.

His man. just install multibeast and voodoo 2.8.8 and networking mightbe intel something

His man. just install multibeast and voodoo 2.8.8 and networking mightbe intel something

I appreciate you reaching out to help but your advice here is not very specific. There are very clear revisions of networking and audio drivers to install in Multibeast. I'm also unsure of which model of 'mac' I should use for the computer in the System Definitions. Mac pro? iMac?

EDIT: I have a 6700k in addition to the Gigabyte UD3 intel board.

@490582309283, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back