Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
When saving configs with the NVIDIA WEB DRIVERS Boot Flag selected the saved config files reports:
Configuration file corrupted. Not able to load it.

This happened in MB 9.1 and is also the case in 9.2.

I've attached two similar config files, one with NVIDIA WEB DRIVERS Boot Flag (Multibeast-with.mb) and one without (Multibeast-without.mb).

--OMK

PS: This is my first post on a this forum ever. Working on a User build report, this issue was just a minor hiccup in getting the Hackintosh build I'm typing this on.

Attachments

• Multibeast-with.mb
    3.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Multibeast-without.mb
    3.5 KB · Views: 199
I also happen to have the same issue (the previous multibeast version however did make it through but without problems below; and I'm intrigued to use this latest 9.2 version because of it's web driver built in feature). How are you going so far? Do you still have the same installation failed error? I still also could not find out how or why is this happening.

I'm contemplating to restart my whole hackintosh sierra installation process from scratch as I also am having one set of problems after another (Still can't get to work: Atheros AR9271 USB Wifi adaptor, ALC892, and sometimes - my GALAX GTX 1060 is VERY slow after waking up and overall performance so far is actually not that convincing to me compared to my mid 2012 macbook pro).

ASROCK H77M (bios V1.30)
Intel® i5 3570K never overclocked, stock settings.
8GB DDR3 1600
Galax GTX 1060
Trying to get Sierra 10.12.4 fully working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back