Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 8.0 for OS X El Capitan - Status Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
When multibeast 8 release bro??
please quickly

Im waiting too for Multibeast 8. and thanks for your work.

Will MultiBeast 8 bring Skylake support since 10.11.1 added initial Skylake support. I know there is no full Skylake support yet, but I was wondering you were working on it.

Is it possible to post an anticipated availability date. I realize that dates can change but forecasts are part of today's world and are very useful for those needing to plan around a delay.

I personally made the mistake of moving too fast on an El Capitan upgrade with the newly released Clover oriented tools. I should have had a sacrificial test machine. I got too sure of myself as the powerPC machines were replaced to the point that I had no test machine based on Intel. What I experienced was pure hell in trying to recover to a working Yosemite Hack and to cover my butt, bought a used Mac AIR from ebay to minimize my downtime.

I appreciate the volunteer efforts here but I feel compelled to point out that the Clover oriented tools were not ready for prime time and probably should have been delayed for release. It was simply too big of a release given all the other problems that crept up such as USB compatibility. I run an SSD for the system disk and a spin disk for user files so I had multiple volumes that needed backup. I'm at least in a holding pattern right now.

Keep up the good work but be more thorough even if it means slower adaptability.

PS: A long time ago, I introduced Apple to the big time with Hubble and before that cut my teeth with vacuum tube machines. If anything, I'm old but not stupid.

When it will be ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back